Monday, November 15, 2010

DC / Virginia: Cheesecake Factory Revisited

I couldn't resist.

My last dinner in the US, and I still hadn't had a full meal at the Cheesecake Factory yet.

Preposterous, really.

Cheesecake Factory food isn't gourmet or anything Michelin-starred lest you wonder why I rave and rant endlessly about it.

But it's delicious American grub (not always the healthiest), HUGE portions and affordable prices.

What's not to lilke about that??

Here's a tribute to my much-loved American diner.

Thanks Ji, for taking me all the way to Tyson's Corner to fulfil my cravings!

My all time favourite - Avocado Egg Rolls

French Country Salad
With grilled asparagus, fresh beets, goat cheese, candied pecans and vinaigrette

Appetiser crabcakes - with mustard and tartar sauce


And you can't leave without their famous cheesecakes!
This is a Halloween special - Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake.
It's really 2 desserts in 1 - pecan pie at the bottom, pumpkin cheesecake on top and finished with fresh whipped cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment